Her finner du en del Linux-humor (skriv i vei det du måtte finne, og forklar også hvorfor det er morsomt...)
- sudo apt-get moo
Sjekk det ut selv :)
- bash-3.00$ ^How did the sex change^ operation go?
bash: :s^How did the sex change^ operation go?: substitution failed
- bash-3.00$ make love
make: *** No rule to make target `love'. Stop.
- touch /pussy
touch: cannot touch `/pussy': Permission denied
- drink < bottle ; opener
bottle: cannot open opener: not found
- PATH=pretending! /usr/ucb/which sense
no sense in pretending!
- %blow: No such job.
- ar m God
ar: God does not exist
- % If I had a ( for every $ Reagan spent, what would I have?
Too many ('s.
- % man: why did you get a divorce?
man: : Too many arguments.
- Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.
- Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you open WINDOWS
- Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
- The box said that I needed to have Windows 98 or better... so I installed Linux
- En samtale mellom en mann og en kvinne
mann: Get me a bear kvinne: no mann: Sudo get me a bear kvinne: ok
- man life
- no manuall entry for life
- This is Linux land. In silent nights you can hear the Windows machines rebooting
- Windows is like an elephant in a glass store, something is bound to crash.
If Operating Systems Ran The Airlines
Everyone brings one piece of the plane along when they come to the airport. They all go out on the runway and put the plane together piece by piece, arguing non-stop about what kind of plane they are supposed to be building.
Everybody pushes the airplane until it glides, then they jump on and let the plane coast until it hits the ground again. Then they push again, jump on again, and so on ...
All the stewards, captains, baggage handlers, and ticket agents look and act exactly the same. Every time you ask questions about details, you are gently but firmly told that you don't need to know, don't want to know, and everything will be done for you without your ever having to know, so just shut up.
The terminal is pretty and colorful, with friendly stewards, easy baggage check and boarding, and a smooth take-off. After about 10 minutes in the air, the plane explodes with no warning whatsoever.
Windows NT Air
Just like Windows Air, but costs more, uses much bigger planes, and takes out all the other aircraft within a 40-mile radius when it explodes.
Disgruntled employees of all the other OS airlines decide to start their own airline. They build the planes, ticket counters, and pave the runways themselves. They charge a small fee to cover the cost of printing the ticket, but you can also download and print the ticket yourself. When you board the plane, you are given a seat, four bolts, a wrench and a copy of the Seat-HOWTO.html. Once settled, the fully adjustable seat is very comfortable, the plane leaves and arrives on time without a single problem, the in-flight meal is wonderful. You try to tell customers of the other airlines about the great trip, but all they can say is, "You had to do what with the seat?"
GM vs Bill Gates
Bill Gates sammenlignet bilindustrien med dataindustrien og sa: "If GM had kept up with the technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."
Her er svaret GM ga tilbake, thehe!
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive, but would run on only five percent of the roads.
6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.
7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.
8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.
9. Every time a new car was introduced, car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again, because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
10. Oh yeah, and last but not least . . . you'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off!